Ruggedly-Optimized Ultralight Alloy
Halulite says goodbye to scratches, burn circles and ounces. Supremely lightweight, Halulite is a proprietary alloy that also conducts heat better and more evenly than Titanium—so you can leave the extra fuel at home.
Unlike competitors’ cookware, our hard anodized shells are fully formed before hard anodizing, creating a garnet-hard surface that fully encapsulates our even-heating aluminum core. This creates a base shell that boasts that withstands scratches and abrasions like nothing else. It's ultra light without the sacrifices. Now that's smart.
- Impervious to scratching and abrasion
- Safe for all utensils
- Maximum thermal efficiency
- Completely fuss-free
Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Garnet hard surface won't scratch
- Fully formed before anodizing or coating
- Exceptionally even-heating